A stunning example of a classic Californian bungalow, benefitting from having been sympathetically and beautifully renovated to retain all the original charm and character, including ornate ceilings, timber fretwork and enduring craftsmanship from the bygone era. A feeling of space and grandeur welcomes you as you enter the property through the double width entrance doors. The central hallway allows for seamless easy flow living through the house.
Blessed with a generous 558sqm block with the perfect, north facing rear aspect, allowing natural light and sunshine around the pool area, cabana and covered deck for all day long entertaining. Located within easy walking distance of Chatswood Chase shopping, Willoughby Girls High School and transport just 100m away to Sydney CBD.
All this nestled away in a highly popular and very quiet cul de sac.
- Currently 3, optional 4 bedrooms
- Cabana or potential granny flat
- Temperature & humidity controlled wine cellar
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Pet friendly house alarm
- All bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Formal lounge with feature gas fire
- Gourmet kitchen all Miele appliances, water filter
- Automated irrigation system
- Heated pool and spa