Elegant Victorian landmark residence of exquisite style, space and grand proportions situated amid landscaped grounds. The stunning family home sits on an impressive 822sqm of land in a prestigious lifestyle address in a coveted location close to Cremorne Point ferry, buses to the City, premier schools and the stunning Sydney Harbour foreshore.
The beautifully proportioned Federation manor's interiors reveal a tasteful fusion of classical elegance and contemporary luxury combined with light filled living and entertaining spaces ideal for family function and flexibility. Superbly positioned to offer unobstructed Harbour bridge views and city glimpses the home showcases the perfect balance between old and new.
- 5 large bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms dual level family residence
- Formal living room leading onto a private alfresco sandstone verandah
- Elegant formal dining room with original fireplace
- Huge open plan family room with stunning gourmet Caesarstone island kitchen/breakfast room, Ilve chef's oven, dual dishwasher's ideal for entertaining and everyday living
- French doors flowing out to entertainers deck overlooking the gardens
- Quality plantation shutters and classic neutral colour palette
- Timber floors, soaring ornate ceilings, original fireplaces
- Private, secure and child-friendly level gardens
- Rear access to double garage
- Separate study area
- Home office room
- Spacious laundry/utility room, masses of storage
- Alarm system & ducted air conditioning