This truly is a unique and substantial offering, 3,193sqm of North/East facing land backing onto Castle Cove Park on two separate lots offering multiple opportunities to develop or simply just enjoy, knowing you have the potential to develop later.
Number 23 Kendall Rd, offers a spacious 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, family home with 2 car lock up garage, in-ground pool, spacious living area and study occupying 1865sqm of land.
Number 25 Kendall Rd is vacant landscaped land of 1328sqm ready to build on (subject to Council approval).
- 5 minutes to Chatswood Chase
- Landscaped park like gardens, backing onto reserve
- Perfect North/East aspect
- Rumpus room/teenage retreat
- Quiet, tranquil peaceful location
- Built-ins in most rooms
- New bathroom
- 2 car garage
- Easy walk to local primary school & shops